INDOOR WINTER 2021 VOLLEYBALL
Monday practices and Wednesday games beginning February 1st. Season ends March 10th.
10U, 12U and 14U divisions.
ONLINE REGISTRATION OPENS NOVEMBER 20TH!
Skill development league with focus on developing proper volleyball mechanics and introduction into tournament style game play. Players will be placed on teams according to what school they attend. Players will receive a jersey with personalized numbers. Certified Coaches are provided
Location: RARA 480 E. Second St.
Click here for more information and to register.
Please refer to the current COVID rules below for the 2021 Youth Volleyball season.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times in the RARA facility (480 E. Second St. Rochester, MI)
- Upon entering the building everyone(parents, players and coaches) must do a self temp check at one of our stations and sign in on the sheets provided on the table. Please do not arrive until 5 minutes prior to your practice.
- Beginning Monday February 8th players are allowed one spectator each at games.
- When your practice time is up please exit the facility in a timely manner.
- Teams are allowed a maximum of two coaches in the gym during practice.
- Our drinking fountains and vending machines are closed so please have your child bring a water bottle.
- Food is not allowed in the facility.
- Volleyballs will be provided.
- No handshakes, high fives, elbows or fist bumps.
Winter League Schedules