Date: Saturday, November 13, 2021
Location: RARA 500 E. 2nd St. Rochester, MI 48307 Event will be indoors. A few vendors will have the opportunity to have outdoor booths. We will have a food truck as well.
Time: 10:00am to 3:00pm Set Up Time: 7:30am to 9:30am
Application Deadline: We are no longer taking booth applications.
Contact: Lyndsey Ramsay 947-886-0084
- $30 per 10x10 booth in the Fieldhouse
- Double spots are limited in the Fieldhouse and are $50 per booth
- 10x10 spots in the lobby on the way to the Fieldhouse are $50 per booth and are limited
- Outdoor booths are $30 for 10x10 booth. A very limited number of outdoor booths will be available. Tents will not be provided by RARA.
-Electricity spots are an additional $10 and are limited
- Tables can be rented from RARA for $12 - you are welcome to bring your own
- Both vendors and crafters are welcome.
-No disassembling before closing time.
-Booths are approximately 10x10 spots.
-Payments are accepted via credit card over the phone with a 2.5% convenience fee added or by mail via check.
-RARA will advertise the show in different ways including, but not limited to: Facebook, RARA Website, Roadside Sign, School Flyers, directly to the cities of Rochester and Rochester Hills, Craft/Vendor websites. We will also provide a flyer and a link to our Facebook event to all crafters/vendors and we ask that you share our event information, too.
-RARA will accept applications via this Google Form. If you are unable to complete the form, please call Lyndsey Ramsay and she will fill it out while on the phone with you.
-At least one photo is required with your application to show what you will be selling.
-RARA reserves the right to place exhibitors in spaces at the show in their own discretion. Not all requests can be granted.
-All refunds are subject to RARA refund policies.
-If there are any questions about your application, a RARA representative will contact you.
-No refunds for no shows