Please note that we are no longer accepting applications for crafts/vendors. If you have turned in your application on or before October 19, you will be contacted very soon.
Date of Show: Saturday, Nov. 21, 2020 Rain Date: Sunday, Nov. 22, 2020
Location: RARA 500 E. 2nd St. Rochester, MI 48307 Parking Lot
Time: 10:00am to 3:00pm Set Up Time: 7:30am to 9:30am
Fee: $30 for one spot $50 for two spots
Details About the Craft and Vendor Show:
- Vendors and crafters are welcome.
- No disassembling before closing time.
- Spaces are 10x20 spots and will be at least 6ft. apart from one another.
- 1 person per space is allowed at this time (this may change depending on Michigan's COVID-19 guidelines, updates will be given once the show gets closer).
- RARA will advertise this show in different ways including, but not limited to: Facebook, RARA website, roadside signs, school flyers, directly to the cities of Rochester and Rochester Hills, Craft/Vendor websites
- RARA will accept applications via mail, email, or google form and will approve them shortly after submission.
- At least one photo is required with your application to show what you will be selling.
- We will not accept crafters and vendors that are selling similar items (exhibitors will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis based on a properly completed application).
- RARA reserves the right to place exhibitors in spaces at the show upon their own discretion. Not all requests can be granted.
- All refunds are subject to RARA Refund Policies.
- If there are any questions about your application, a RARA representative will contact you.
- RARA will not provide tents, but you are more than welcome to bring your own.
- RARA will rent out tables at your request, but you are more than welcome to bring your own.
- Only 6 spots are available with electricity.
- No refunds for no shows.
- All Crafters and Vendors attending the event must sign a RARA Waiver (turn in with your application if possible) and fill out a 14-Day Pre-Screen Form (turn in on the day of the show).
Craft and Vendor Application (You only need to complete one or the other):
- Printable Craft and Vendor Application CLICK HERE
- Craft and Vendor Application that can be completed online CLICK HERE